Temple Shalom was founded in 1971 in Colorado Springs, Colorado and today is a vibrant congregation which conducts itself according to the principles of both the Reform and Conservative Jewish movements.Our mission is to promote a spiritually centered community that inspires Jewish values, life and learning. During most weeks, Friday evening worship services are conducted in the Reform tradition and Saturday morning worship is conducted in the Conservative tradition. Temple Shalom is a diverse congregation which includes inter-faith couples and Jews with alternative lifestyles. If you are not currently a member of Temple Shalom, we invite you to attend a worship service or event as our guest or just stop by our Temple Office and pick-up a membership packet. Shalom !
The news & articles listed are not endorsed by Temple Shalom, but are retrieved from public news feeds.
- Being a Man
- Achieving Excellence by Pursuing Excellence in our Early Childhood Center
- The Challenges of Teaching about Israel
- Are Israeli Settlements Legal?
- We’re hiring a Director of Audience Development
- Pushing Jewish Day Schools to Be More Inclusive of Special Needs
- Pinhas 5773
- Balak 5773
- Opinion: As Charedim, We Must Take Responsibility For Ourselves